Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Birthday JP!!!!



Just wanted to put this up... It's my younger brothers 17th Birthday! He's quite possibly one of the most intelligent, kind and talented 17 year olds I know, and I'm extremely proud to have him as a little brother. Every Day he, along with the rest of my family, are such an inspiration to me and I'm so thankful to have such an amazing family. I love JP to pieces and even though he may be remotely taller than me, he will always be my baby brother. Have a good one, JP!

Here's a snapshot of probably one of the greatest home videos of all time ... but you'll probably never see it (unless granted permission by him, which I expect is highly unlikely)




On that note, I would also like to make a shout-out to Liam Mower who's birthday is also today... let's just say the fact that we haven't met yet is troubling because I'm pretty sure since the age of 15 we're destined to be best friends//dance partners//something like that. So, with that said:



No comments:

Post a Comment