Friday, June 7, 2013

I posted two new articles with HerCampus!

I also forgot to mention in my last post that I have 2 new articles up with the online collegiate magazine that I'm currently writing for called HerCampus!

One article is simply an event page for the Spring Awakening musical that is being performed at my college:

Photo Credits to wwww.SpringAwakening.com

Click to read about it here!!!

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blahhhh Blah Blah Blah Blah

P.S I'm referencing the song "Totally F*cked" from the musical, I'm not just saying 'blah' repeatedly.


My second article is a stress relief tips page for fellow college girls! Really simple and fun stuff to write about. 
Photo Credits to http://www.featurepics.com/online/Crossing-Stress-Writing-Relax-Blackboard-1361895.aspx

Click to read about it here!!!

Stress Relief Tips



No comments:

Post a Comment