Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Random thoughts on random things and I have a midterm tomorrow.

Procrastination is deadly. 
I have a midterm tomorrow.
I really want to see Vampire Academy, for a reason I can't seem to place my finger on. 
Oh, I have a midterm tomorrow.
I think I'm going to get boba tea. Boba tea sound so good.
Maybe not, I have a midterm tomorrow. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got Boba tea. Shh, Don't tell. Green Tea Ice Cream Cooler with Boba Tea. I don't know why I capitalized the first letter of each word.
Anyways, I have a midterm tomorrow.
AHH Procrastination.
I procrastinate procrastinating. 
Literally though. 
I think to myself, I'm going to study later because I want to watch this episode of Pretty Little Liars.
But then I procrastinate watching Pretty Little Liars because I am on here. 
I have a midterm tomorrow. 
I am writing to you at the calm of the storm. It's been a few hectic days with writing essays, reading articles and somehow managing to make it to 8 am classes. Tech Week is about to begin for Dance Visions (the dance show that I'm performing in) and I know it's going to be hell. 
I realized that the last time I performed on a stage is almost exactly a year ago. 
My last performance with Billy Elliot was on February 17... and my first performance with UCI will be on February 11. A year has flown by.  

Same person, different year. 

A friend of mine brought this video to my attention and I seriously can't stop watching it. 

Thought of You- Ryan Woodward
Graceful choreography, simple yet intricate sketches and a open-ended concept... I've been watching this video over and over again and have been feeling inspired to choreograph a piece. I can't get over this video. It's so simple and beautiful, and the artist really made his sketches flow so well with the song. I WISH I COULD DRAW.

I have a midterm tomorrow.
Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment