Saturday, February 1, 2014

Her Campus update- New Article, and Blogger Network!

Hellooooo internet.

Just a quick little post about my beautiful friend, Matlynn Henry, whom I've had the pleasure to spotlight for this weeks Campus Cutie. She was one of my closest dance friends growing up, and we ended up going to UC Irvine together! She's a lovely gal. She's a dancer, loves to nap, and enjoys watching Disney movies. Click the caption below her picture to read more about her!

Matlynn Henry '16
I was also very happy to see that both my Campus Cutie articles made it to Her Campus Top Chapter Articles! This has never happened to me before, so it's a really big deal for me. 
Konstantinos and Thanasis Kaplanis
Matlynn Henry!

While I'm on the subject of Her Campus, I am very pleased to state that after applying to the Her Campus Blogger Network, I got an email saying I have a spot in the Network! Nothing makes me happier, and it's quite exciting because I'll have an even bigger incentive to keep this blog updated. I'm going to try and put a focus to my blog, since right now it's just a compilation of pop culture and personal life. I've recently been writing a lot about music, so I might make a tag for it. Not sure yet what I'll do, but either way, I'm just really happy to get this blog on a roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment