Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Her Campus article!

Hi internet!
 Just wanted to post about my latest article with Her Campus! I did the "Campus Cutie" section for the month, so I decided to interview an old friend from SPOP (Student Parent Orientation Program at UCI), Konstantinos Kaplanis. I remembered he also had a lovely twin brother, Thanasis Kaplanis, so I figured, why not do a twin edition for Campus Cutie?
Konstantinos and Thanasis Kaplanis- HC Campus Cuties of the week!

They're stunning, ain't they? ;) haha, they've got great personalities, and were so kind to let me interview them last december! It was interesting to see what they're involved in at school, what they think of twin telepathy, and just how they're similar/different. 
 


Please check out the link below to read more about them!! (and give this blogpost a lovely +1 ! )

Campus Cuties TWIN edition!


No comments:

Post a Comment