Sunday, May 26, 2013

My First Article with Her Campus!!!!!!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Click!!!!^^^^^ 


Sorry for the abuse of the exclamation points, but my first article with the online campus magazine that I recently joined called Her Campus is officially up and I'm oozing with excitement! 

It's a bit ironic because my first week I was given the topic of "Health/Fitness" and lets just say I'm a yoga-doing, dance-class-taking, walking-across-campus-over-and-over-again kind of workout girl.... So of course, I wrote about how you can stay physically active, without actually going to the gym. I am clearly very lazy when I'm not in dance haha. Anyways, please check it out, it would be super awesome! 

It is my first article, so be nice ;) Also if anyone has suggestions for what I should write about next (note: it doesnt have to be about health/fitness) please let me know! I'm open to ideas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment