Monday, December 16, 2013

Season's Greetings

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this. Funny how I was so determined to keep this updated every week, but alas, I'm terrible at keeping promises/commitments. Something I'm going to try and work on this upcoming year.


Significant events that happened since I've last posted:

  • My SKC co-workers are actually really awesome and I'm glad I was apart of such a fun camp. It was a long week each week, but overall I enjoyed it. I also learned how to make friendship bracelets so that was cool.
  • Fall Quarter of UCI started out rough, but slowly got better.
  • I joined the Whovians Club and Her Campus writing club (again) and it was probably one of the best decisions I made this quarter.
  • I sort of like Linguistics and I absolutely hate Bio Sci- Life Sciences.
  • I really love my Etude Family and still can't believe I'm apart of the ensemble.
  • I'm staying an extra year of school (I'm not graduating on time because of the year I took off) and I'm still kind of training myself to accept that it's okay.
  • Because I'm graduating in 2015 and not 2014, I am planning on picking up a minor in Literary Journalism. I realized that I really enjoy writing and I want to get better at writing. Hopefully that can turn into a major, if I work hard enough in my time at UCI. I'm also thinking about business/management as well... 
  • My ankle is slowly but surely recovering. 
  • oh and I'M 21 (and invincible)
Anyways, I'm home for the holidays! I drove home from Irvine for the first time by myself. That was kind of a big accomplishment for me since I absolutely loathe driving, so I was really happy about that.
I'll have more to write about when I'm not marathon watching Grey's Anatomy. In the mean time, Enjoy the Her Campus articles I wrote this quarter:


Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment